harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] build process improvement
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 04:21:01 GMT
2006/5/18, Gregory Shimansky <gshimansky@gmail.com>:
> If you talk about developers only there is no need for swing.jar or tweaks
> like that. Developers already have some kind of java SDK installed and the
> place to solve missing dependencies is rt.jar from an external party. I don't
> see why it is not a good way to follow in development environment.
Yep, it is probably true :)
But Harmony can run ant and Eclipse compiler right now. So we do not
need any kind of SDK except of Harmony for building it.

In this case we need to produce something like Harmony binary builds.
As we discussed before.

--
Alexey A. Petrenko
Intel Middleware Products Division