harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DRLVM contribution - try this out!
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 09:09:50 GMT

> I want to make a small addition to Vladimir's suggestion. Eclipse doesn't
> work after its configuration directory is erased completelty. You should
> keep config.ini file in it or eclipse won't start any more.

You might also consider using option '-clean' in the Eclipse command line:

-clean (OSGi)
equivalent to setting osgi.clean to "true"

osgi.clean
if set to "true", any cached data used by the OSGi framework and
eclipse runtime will be wiped clean. This will clean the caches used
to store bundle dependency resolution and eclipse extension registry
data. Using this option will force eclipse to reinitialize these
caches.

Regards.