harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Boris Kuznetsov" <boris.v.kuznet...@gmail.com>
Subject JSSE provider contribution
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 07:33:30 GMT
Dear all,

I would like to announce one more contribution to Harmony on behalf of
Intel. The archive with the contribution is uploaded to the following
location:

This contribution contains the implementation of the JSSE service
provider for x-net component.

The Java* Secure Socket Extension (JSSE) service provider enables
secure Internet communications.

The code is a result of efforts of Intel Middleware Product Division
team. All code is pure Java. The implementation is done according to
Java 1.5, TLS v1.0 and SSL v3 protocol specifications. The
implementation uses available crypto algorithms provided by some
crypto provider (e.g. BC provider).

The archive contains the README file that explains the things doable
with this code. But, should any additional clarifications be required,
I'll be happy to provide them. You are welcome to try it out!

Thank you,
Boris Kuznetsov
Intel Middleware Products Division