harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [rmi] package comparison
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 17:41:24 GMT
Daniel,

Sure, I use Sun's J2SE 5.0.

Here's how I run the tests:
c:\jdk1.5.0_05\bin\java -cp junit.jar;test.jar;stubs_dir
-Djava.security.policy=all.policy <test_suite>

Are there some additional configurations I should provide?

Below is the list of tests that fail, with the respective stack traces I
get.

TestSuiteRMIActivation:
testCreateGroup002

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Should not raise an Exception...
java.rmi.activation.ActivationException: exception creating group;
nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
ar.org.fitc.test.rmi.activation.TestActivationGroup.testCreateGroup002(U
nknown Source)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at
ar.org.fitc.test.rmi.activation.TestSuiteRMIActivation.main(Unknown
Source)

TestSuiteRMIServer:
testGetClassLoader003
testGetDefaultProviderInstance002
testLoadClassStringString002
testLoadClassStringString003
testLoadClassURLString002
testLoadClassURLString003
testLoadProxyClass005
testSetSocketFactory001

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
	at java.lang.System.setSecurityManager0(System.java:275)
	at java.lang.System.setSecurityManager(System.java:244)
	at
ar.org.fitc.test.rmi.server.TestRMIClassLoader.testGetClassLoader003(Unk
nown Source)
	at
a:39)
	at
Impl.java:25)
	at ar.org.fitc.test.rmi.server.TestSuiteRMIServer.main(Unknown
Source)

TestSuiteRMIServer:
testUID001
testUID002
testHashCode001
testHashCode002
testHashCode003
testHashCode004
testEquals001
testEquals002
testEquals003
testEquals004
testEquals005
testEquals006
testEquals007
testEquals008
testEquals009
testEquals010
testEquals011
testEquals012
testToString005

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
	at
sun.security.provider.SeedGenerator$1.run(SeedGenerator.java:160)
	at
sun.security.provider.SeedGenerator.getSystemEntropy(SeedGenerator.java:
145)
	at
sun.security.provider.SecureRandom.engineNextBytes(SecureRandom.java:170
)
	at java.security.SecureRandom.nextBytes(SecureRandom.java:413)
	at java.security.SecureRandom.next(SecureRandom.java:435)
	at java.util.Random.nextInt(Random.java:188)
	at java.rmi.server.UID.<init>(UID.java:98)
	at ar.org.fitc.test.rmi.server.TestUID.testUID001(Unknown
Source)
	at
a:39)
	at
Impl.java:25)
	at ar.org.fitc.test.rmi.server.TestSuiteRMIServer.main(Unknown
Source)

TestSuiteRMIServer2:
testGetClientHost002(ar.org.fitc.test.rmi.server.TestUnicastRemoteObject
)
testGetClientHost002(ar.org.fitc.test.rmi.server.TestRemoteServer)

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Failed with:
java.rmi.ServerError: Error occurred in server thread; nested exception
is:
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: The client is localhost
expected:<...151.151> but was:<...-105.-105>
        at
ar.org.fitc.test.rmi.server.TestRemoteServer.testGetClientHost002(Unknow
n Source)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at ar.org.fitc.test.rmi.server.TestSuiteRMIServer2.main(Unknown
Source)

Thanks,
Vasily