harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Shipilov, Alexander D" <alexander.d.shipi...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [Stress tests] generator review I
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 13:39:58 GMT
Alexei,

Thanks you for your comments. They were very useful.
Fixes according to most comments are included into the new version.
Please, find the new version (0.2) and all previous versions here:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageAttachments.jspa?id=12340105

Some disputes:
>The problem is that deadlocked tests are counted as passed
I had resolved this problem in some other way that you suggested.
Please, find it in source. (Briefly, I've introduced new parameter -
timeToAbort).

>BTW, using this approach we can use IGenerator interface for generators
>instead of a parent class. I like interfaces more even if they are
>slower. :-) They are more flexible.
I'm ready to agree with this point, but I want to ask the community
first. Does it make sense to abolish current heritage model?

Thanks,
Alexander Shipilov.
Intel Middleware Products Division