harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Layout of tests in crypto module
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 03:29:34 GMT
Hi Richard

Do you mean a mock subclass of j.n.HttpURLConnection or a mock subclass of
o.a.h.luni.internal....HttpURLConnection ?

If it is a subclass for o.a.h... then it won't pass on RI - it would
be an impl test,
if it is a subclass for j.n.HUC then it won't catch a problem in o.a.h....HIC

Thanks,
Mikhail

2006/5/25, Richard Liang <richard.liangyx@gmail.com>:

> Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> > Yes there is.
> >
> > They can access protected fields (they are also package-visible). Or they
> > can test something related to class loading.
> >
> > Example. Recently I committed
> >  modules\luni\src\test\java.injected\java\net\HttpURLConnectionAccessor.java
> >
> > that is not a test though but something that is used by API test and
> > that must
> > be in bootclasspath. (I could refactor and put the test itself to the
> > bootclasspath)
> >
> Hello Mikhail,
>
> Instead of using HttpURLConnectionAccessor, we can access protected
> fields through a mock subclass of HttpURLConnection.
> > Thanks,
> > Mikhail

> >> the
Not