harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Layout of tests in crypto module
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 08:02:57 GMT
Yes there is.

They can access protected fields (they are also package-visible). Or they
can test something related to class loading.

Example. Recently I committed
  modules\luni\src\test\java.injected\java\net\HttpURLConnectionAccessor.java
that is not a test though but something that is used by API test and that must
be in bootclasspath. (I could refactor and put the test itself to the
bootclasspath)

Thanks,
Mikhail