harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Layout of tests in beans module
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 10:51:29 GMT
OK I see.

I had some thoughts on merging the tests. Are we going to merge several tests
into a single file (thus losing their histories) or we will add a
digit to the names and
put into the same folder?

For example we have math tests from at least 3 sources and currently
some of the tests are of several megabytes long. Are we going to mix all them
into a single file?

Thanks,
Mikhail