harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Testing
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 06:35:06 GMT
Tim,

the reason for the layouts is:

we have only one consistent proposal that covers all the cases we now aware of.

The only problem I see with the current proposal is that we will have classes
with same package and names in different folders. Like:

tests/impl
o.a.h.security.test.java.security.ProviderTest
and
tests/api
o.a.h.security.test.java.security.ProviderTest

So we will always have to separate build targets runing these tests.
Probably it's
OK. Otherwise we have to add 'type' of the test to the package name:

tests/impl
o.a.h.security.test.impl.java.security.ProviderTest

or

tests/impl
o.a.h.security.impl-test.java.security.ProviderTest

Thanks,
Mikhail