harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Magnusson, Geir" <geir.magnus...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [prayer] to the Eclipse Foundation
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 20:30:31 GMT
Stefano meant something slightly different...  Maven defines a standard jar repository layout
that it uses to find and download dependency jars for building.

The main one is at ibiblio and hosts stuff from many organizations and projects.

I believe stefano was suggesting that your artfacts (such as the java compiler) be offered
via an eclipse hosted repo (which is nothing more than a standard directory layout behind
a web server.  This would make it easy for maven, ant and any other too thay can do http to
easily get and use these resources.

Geir