harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Fernando Cassia" <fernando.cas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: So today Sun announced...
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 18:23:02 GMT
On 5/17/06, Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> wrote:

> >  The JPackage folks have an interesting
> >> discussion, and I expect that the discussion (flaming?) on Debian's
> >> mailing lists will begin once the list server is back up.
> >>
> >> Waste of time...
>
> If licenses are irrelevant, the Harmony project is a waste of time as
> well.

Sorry, I meant it's a waste of time to devote time -at least for me- to
mailing list discussions and flame wars trying to discuss "interpretations
of the license". It's better and more productive to send all feedback
directly to Sun, instead of trying to guess what something might or might
not mean in the legal text.

FC