harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] jetty based tests
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 05:16:25 GMT
On 5/19/06, Tim Ellison wrote:

> Stepan Mishura wrote:
> <snip>
> > I'm OK only if we separate tests with Jetty from common test suite run.
>
> Why?

Because each external dependency complicates 'normal' test suite run ( I
don't want to face with situation when to run Harmony test suite I have to
configure and run 20 different external servers even they are easy
configurable). As far as I remember we agreed to use mock objects - so let's
use them! For example, in this case there is no need in jetty server.

I'm not against 'jetty based tests' but I'd prefer to separate such tests.

Thanks,
Stepan.

Regards,
> Tim