harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Chernyshev" <a.y.chernys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Supporting working on a single module?
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 16:08:08 GMT
> deploy/
>   \----jdk
>           |----include
>           \----jre
> 2) I was wondering how this change will affect the DRLVM? I notice from
> building
> the VM locally that it produces a deploy\jre\bin structure, so I imagine
> that some
> small path changes to build scripts would be necessary (similar to the

I think this specific change shouldn't directly affect the DRLVM
building script since it takes the Harmony class libraries in a source
form.

If we, however, want to adjust the JRE image produced by the DRLVM
building script, then I guess the only line that will have to be
changed (in build/make/build.xml) is:

        <!-- product binary deploy location -->
        <property name="build.deploy.dir"
location="../${build.os.short}_${build.arch}_${build.cxx}_${build.cfg}/deploy/jre"
/>

I can include it as a next "cumulative patch".

Surely, some more updates will have to be done for xml files at
build/make/components in case the classlibs will be split by modules
in future.

Thanks,
Andrey.