harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Chernyshev" <a.y.chernys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: Classlib/win.ia32 Build/Test
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 15:57:32 GMT
Hi All,

I'd like to mention one more issue concerned with the broken https
access: the building script supplied with the DRLVM is currently
checking out sources for class libraries from
https://svn.apache.org/... . Though it can be easily changed in a
build property file, this still may create the difficulties for people
who may be interested in looking at DRLVM.

Does it make sense to attach a patch for DRLVM building scripts which
would change URL to http://svn.apache.org, or, we can expect https to
be fixed soon?

Thanks.
Andrey