harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Blewitt" <alex.blew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] internationalization
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 10:32:44 GMT
Not sure if it's particularly relevant, but the piece on Eclipse
performance bloopers is a good read:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/performance/bloopers.html

Specifically, it mentions items to do with using string keys, the
dangers of using substring() and why they created their own binding
from messages-to-keys framework instead of using the standard Java
property list.

Alex.