harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Blewitt" <alex.blew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Harmony on QNX
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 07:31:25 GMT
I also saw Tim do a demo of Eclipse running on Harmony at EclipseCon
'06, so it seemed in pretty good shape. However, that was running the
JDT; whilst the CDT is likely to be in similar position, you might
find that one or two APIs are needed for CDT but not JDT :-)

Having said that, the fixes in the API are likely to be minimal if
any, and exercising the build against more tools is a good way of
finding where the holes are :-)

Alex.