harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Supporting working on a single module?
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 21:14:15 GMT
Hi,
 Is there an expectation of a standardised deployment model for the Harmony
compliant VM's like DRLVM and others? Eg., should they all produce binaries
that can be unpacked to overlay the Harmony Classlib deployment structure
as can the IBM VME? At some point, we will be posting distributions for both
class libraries and VM on the Harmony site; they should be deployable on a
user machine in some standard way.

Thanks,
Rana