harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jchevm status?
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 15:43:55 GMT
Archie,

I tried to build Ivan's mods.  I get a bunch of javac compiler errors
starting with, "java.lang.reflect.Constructor is not abstract and does
not override abstract method isSynthetic()..."

Unfortunately, I have zero time to spend on this project right now.  I
looked at Ivan's mods.  They seem reasonable and valuable.  Please use
your best judgement on applying the patches to the code.

I don't want to slow down forward progress on the gnuclasspathadapter
project.  It would be great if someone jumps in and take this project
forward.

On 5/22/06, Archie Cobbs <archie@dellroad.org> wrote:
> Weldon Washburn wrote:
> > Please hold off the check-in for a few days.  I would like to try
> > Ivan's mods on my machine to make certain they are complete.  The
> > intention is to reduce the chance of secondary patch-up check-ins and
> > the related blizzard of emails.
>
> No problem.. I'll wait for both (a) your confirmation and (b)
> Apache contributor license thingie.
>
> -Archie

Weldon Washburn
Intel Middleware Products Division