harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] proposal to port MMTK to drlvm
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 04:30:28 GMT
> We have developed a GC prototype written in Java, which can work with
> DRLVM to run SPECJVM98.

This is good.  Please put the rough prototype in a zip file and post
to Harmony JIRA.  It would be good to look at even an early, rough
version while we plan the MMTK port.  Ultimately, we might be able to
use part or all of this code.  We should have a discussion about this
code on harmony-dev.

I assume this prototype is a clean room implementation which can be
donated under the bulk contribution mechanism.  Also, do you have any
documentation for this Java GC Adapter yet?

--
Weldon Washburn
Intel Middleware Products Division