harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [DRLVM] proposal to port MMTK to drlvm
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 18:24:55 GMT
oops. I forgot to cc:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Weldon Washburn <weldonwjw@gmail.com>
Date: May 24, 2006 6:43 AM
Subject: Re: [DRLVM] proposal to port MMTK to drlvm
To: danielf@cs.unm.edu

Daniel,

I really appreciate your offer to help.  On the surface, our
backgrounds are complementary.  I know very little about MMTK.
However, I know something about the Harmony project and the DRLVM that
was donated to Harmony.

I plan to download MMTK source code soon and take a look so that I can
ask you intelligent questions.  It would be great if you have the time
to download Harmony DRLVM source and also have a look.

  Thanks
       Weldon