harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Zhang" <zhanghuang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] jetty based tests
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 02:43:35 GMT
On 5/25/06, Magnusson, Geir <geir.magnusson@intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

Cases are different. If it's a real network server, who'll know your
randomly listen port?
But here is test case, just like temp files. We start the server only for
tests, and stop it when finished.
Shall we have to create a temp file named "tempfile01.tmp"? or just create a
not conflict file and delete it after used ?

Of course, configuring a listen port in property is certainly OK for me.
But IMO more and more configuration may lead to fear.