harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] jetty based tests
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 12:48:20 GMT

Yang Paulex wrote:
> +1 from me
>
> I also suggest we use Jetty as a singleton,  so that we don't need to pay
> the overhead to find an available port and to start http server.

Doesn't the above "don't need to pay the overhead to find an available
port" conflict with the element #1 below, "lazily start Jetty when
necessary on an available port"

Sorry - I'm just confused.

(I think that the port should be pre defined (well-known) have a default
value, and be overridable in a properties/-ish file.

geir