harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: DRLVM contribution - try this out!
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 18:42:50 GMT
And please create new JIRA's for the patches.

Link your new JIRA to the old JIRA that it patches, and have a good
description of what it does, what it replaces, etc  If we do this right,
we have a clear chain of JIRAs to follow when we vote and probably*
accept DRLVM.

geir

* because it is subject to community acceptance.  It's not for
certain...  I have to say that :)