harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Supporting working on a single module?
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 18:25:56 GMT
On thing to think about (which I didn't realize until now) is that HDK
should sit above /classlib in the tree right?  the VMs will need it as
well.  I imagine :

enhanced/
     classlib/
     drlvm/
     jchevm/
     bootvm/

So maybe add a

    enhanced/common

directory in which the HDK sits by default?

I'd like to avoid the structural balkanization of making classlib an island.

geir