harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] Swing/AWT Donation Coming...
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 19:22:54 GMT
I don't think they videoed the sideshows, but JavaOne have made the
slides that were submitted available on-line.

Go to
    http://www.cplan.com/javaone2006/contentcatalog

search on keyword "Harmony" (and make note of the username and password
shown on that page).

The presentation is available as it was originally submitted.  Geir and
I made some last minute changes that are not reflected there, but it is
close enough.

Feel free to ask any questions about the presentation.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)