harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [announce] Swing/AWT Donation Coming...
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 22:31:15 GMT
Today during our JavaOne talk (given by Tim and I) I was proud to
demonstrate JEdit running on Harmony!

That's right, with Swing/AWT code.  The formal contribution is on it's
way, and I don't wish to steal any more thunder from the contribution
when it's made, but we (Intel hat on here..) wasn't able to make the
donation in time for the talk today because of internal process loose
ends, and I wanted to make a splash for us at JavaOne.

I expect it will be here in the next couple of days.

Harmony - The question of compatible open source isn't "whether", but when!

geir