harmony-dev mailing list archives

From George Harley <george.c.har...@googlemail.com>
Subject [classlib] HARMONY-199 Contents
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 20:57:34 GMT
Hi,

While preparing to commit the javax.crypto and java.math contributions
attached to HARMONY-199 I noticed that there is a lot of extra test
artefacts in there that are pretty major in size. Not talking about test
resources here (e.g. serialization data files etc) but stuff like XML
documents detailing the results of tests conducted in January
(itc/doc/testing/crypto/Linux/AllProviders.xml which weighs in at over
25 MB !!!),  spreadsheets  of performance comparison figures
(itc/doc/testing/math/Windows/Performance Math Windows.xls which is
about 800K) and so on.

If no one objects I would like to prune these files out of the initial
commit. No modifications to any content, just remove what appears (to my
eyes) to be extra data scooped up when the zips were created by ITC.

Daniel, Miguel and the rest of the ITC team : assuming that you agree
with my observation it would be great if you could advise me on what can
be removed from the contribution.

Best regards,
George