harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Supporting working on a single module?
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 09:19:58 GMT
Tim Ellison wrote:
> That layout works for me too.
>
> Patches welcome ;-)

hehe, had a feeling that might be coming ;)

Im actually working on a couple of preliminary patches at the moment for
this refactoring. One is a minor tidy up, raised in HARMONY-451. I hope
to raise another JIRA soon which will alter the build scripts to create
and populate an hdk directory structure under deploy - which basically
means moving the deploy/jre and deploy/include directories down a level
to deploy/jdk/jre and deploy/jdk/include. Once this is done we will be
in a good position to start moving the native code into modules (which
Im also happy to work on and provide patches for).

--
Oliver Deakin
IBM United Kingdom Limited