harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [announce] 2nd Annual HarmonyOne Event
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 16:28:32 GMT
Come pre-celebrate the upcoming 1st Birthday of the Apache Harmony
project at

What :  The 2nd Annual HarmonyOne Event

When :  Tueday, May 16th, 2006, 6pm-8pm

Where : The Thirsty Bear 'Restaurant'
         661 Howard St. San Francisco, CA

There's some other event going on in the area (JavaSomething?) at the
same time, so it may be crowded. :)

Come meet each other, drink beer, and socialize...  We did this last
year.  There were 4 of us at the table.  We've come pretty far since
then - we have a lot to be proud of.

There will be lots of interesting people around, so it's well worth the

(I thought about doing this on thursday, but the Harmony BOF is then,
and as May 18th is Harmony's birthday, we'll probably celebrate then
too.  I hope no one minds...)