harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [admin] contrib policy
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 14:04:23 GMT

Tim Ellison wrote:
> (Apologies if your note was not directed to me...)
> Magnusson, Geir wrote:
>> Is any license included?
> Nope, no license file and no block comments in the source files (that I
> checked).
>> If not, just add that
> Not my prerogative to license Alexander's code :-)

I didn't mean you :)

>> I'll put pointers on the wiki that our mail list contribution policy
>> applies...
> Sure, but IMHO anything other than code snippets should come in via JIRA
> with the definitive grant so we know exactly what we got when and can
> solicit ACQs etc.

Yes.  To make that clearer - anything we want to accept into the SVN
(snippet or snippet++) should come in through JIRA.

For the chalkboard^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H wiki, we do need to make the terms
of 'contribution' and participation clear...  (We ran into the same
issue recently in G...)