harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [prayer] to the Eclipse Foundation
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 15:15:54 GMT
That's great news.   It seems that they were interested in knowing about
our needs.

They also said something about hoping someone contributes back an
executable - maybe that's something we can work w/ them when we get
further along.

Also, if you read the forum it says :

"Incidentally, for those curious, the Harmony project is moving forward
at break-neck pace. There hasn't been much publicity or 'fluff', but
watching the mailing list, it's clear that they are 'all go, no show'
right now; they have contributions coming in left and right."

:)

geir