harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [VOTE] Acceptance of HARMONY-199 : Contribution of javax.crypto and java.math
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 01:04:49 GMT
I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-199 in paper form and
have reviewed them, so I can assert that the critical provenance
paperwork is in order.  It is not in SVN yet, but I wanted to get this
vote going at the same time as the other contributions from ITC.
I will get scanned and in SVN ASAP.

This is the contribution from ITC.  This is just a vote to accept or
reject the codebase.  What we do with the codebase  - what parts and how
we integrate - is up for discussion on the -dev list.

Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
class library :

[ ] + 1 Accept
[ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below

Lets let this run 3 days unless a) someone states they need more time or
b) we get all committer votes before then.

geir