harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Testing
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 12:18:38 GMT

Tim Ellison wrote:
> I was suggesting that you try to capture the reasons for the layout and
> the package naming of tests etc. in a descriptive doc.
>
> At this point it would be a 'proposed' doc -- the mail thread is getting
> too long to follow all the arguments so having a document we can work on
> together is likely more productive.
>
> We can use the wiki if you prefer...

I'm not interested in discussing anything on a wiki.  It requires people
to be online, and there's no way to look back through history, the
"thread of changes", in an easy way to figure out how we got to wherever
we got to.

I think your suggestion to Mikhail to capture a summary on the website
was helpful, and we can then start a fresh thread for the next set of
aspects if you think this one is too long.

geir