harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of HARMONY-114 : rough draft of files that glue Harmony Class Lib to JCHEVM native methods
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 17:31:59 GMT
We have 9 votes in favor, none against, and one reasonable question
about destination.

I think that we should let Archie bring it into SVN. :)  It was
suggested as

          enhanced/gnuclasspathadapter/trunk/

but I'd suggest

          enhanced/classlibadapter/trunk/

to make it generic, because ya never know - there could be other VMs out
there for which we might make an adapter to the Apache Harmony clsaslib ;)

So far, we work with IBMs VM directly, soon any GNU Classpath capable
VM, and maybe......

Archie, please do "as is" in the zip file and then cleanup from there
for traceable accountability.  Thx

geir