harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [prayer] to the Eclipse Foundation
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 07:30:43 GMT
I'd like to cut in this discussion. Certainly, it's fine to have the JDT
compiler as separate zip file.

However I want to note the build system for Harmony-438
checks whether Eclipse has been correctly installed.
Otherwise it (build system) will be failed. It means you need
to successfully finalize the *build update* process.
In this case the JDT compiler will be downloaded as well. Note also you
needn't to run the update process next time.

All that was downloaded first time will be kept in the
*pre-copied*directory. And I want to also underline you can use

any Eclipse directory installed before by you. You need to set the
ECLIPSE_HOME variable for this case. This note

spreads for any of external resources (APR_HOME, LOG4CXX_HOME and etc.).

Thanks,
Vladimir.