harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DRLVM contribution - try this out!
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 03:16:32 GMT
In my opinion the presence a lot of patches for same contribution (until it
will be put to SVN) is not good idea.

It's very conveniently to have one patch if its size is not too big.
Otherwise we will have the issues with the maintenance.

Now we try to fix the build problems (using different versions of GCC
compiler). Tomorrow we will (possible) have to fix

new bugs. All these changes should be integrated to one patch. Then each of
us should not forget to accept this patch

not to once more step on rake figuratively speaking. My question is the
following. Whether is it possible to have

the temporary SVN branch where we could accept our patches?

Thanks,

Vladimir.