harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] please review my regression test and patch for HttpURLConnection
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 09:13:16 GMT

On 23 May 2006 at 15:54, "Mikhail Loenko" <mloenko@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've created regression test and patch for
>
> I had to make some changes in the luni's build.xml,
> that are intended to be fixed once we all agree with
> proposed test suite layout.

Once upon a time, the logging build.xml had similar changes.  It
still does except it has since been renamed test-internal rather
than injected.  I prefer the way that this is handled in the logging
build.xml - specifically:

* a separate variable for test.injected path
* a separate directory - not subdirectory - for compiled classes
* using <bootclasspath> rather than jvmarg

However we do it, these two build.xml files should be consistent.
(Despite a couple of failed JIRAs, I still hope that one day we will
simplifying the build.xml files and having them use similar mechanisms
makes that *much* easier.)

Regards,
 Mark.