harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: jchevm status?
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 19:36:02 GMT

On 22 May 2006 at 23:05, "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volosyuk@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2006/5/22, Archie Cobbs <archie@dellroad.org>:
> > Weldon Washburn wrote:
> > > I just now looked at 483.  Good work.  I'd like to check-in these
> > > mods into svn but don't have check-in permission.
> >
> > I can check them in, but I think Ivan's code needs official blessing
> > first.
>
> What kind of official blessing? Is something required from me?

Archie can answer for himself if this isn't what he meant but . . .

Have you completed an Apache Individual Contributor License Agreement
and an Authorized Contributor Questionnaire?  See the "Policy for
Committers" section of:

  http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/contribution_policy.html

Small changes might be integrated without the documentation - on the
basis that backing them out wouldn't be too painful - but generally
I think it is preferable to have the documents before code is committed.

Regards,
 Mark.