harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Gray <chris.g...@kiffer.be>
Subject Re: So today Sun announced...
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 14:59:54 GMT
Geir,

I'll grant you that Sun could handle the Java community much worse than they
do, but I still don't agree that having such a corporation in charge is a
Good Thing. Or maybe I'm just being old-fashioned, and we should get rid of
all those fuddy-duddy organisations like IETF or W3C and replace them by
dynamic share-holder-value-driven corporations. :-)

Chris wie-so-gibts-keine-DDR-mehr Gray