harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [prayer] to the Eclipse Foundation
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 05:38:04 GMT

On 4 May 2006 at 1:19, Geir Magnusson Jr <geir@pobox.com> wrote:

> Oh Mighty Eclipse Foundation,
>
> Thou art soest bountiful, we praise your munificence, especially that
> which compiles the java.
>
> We beseech thee, in thy mercy, to offer to your lowly servants that
> which we covet alone in it's beauty, without thy holy bloat, for while
> that which wraps the compiler of java nourishes those without the
> divine IDEA, we do not deserveth such goodness, nor have the richness
> of time or heavenly bandwidth.
>
> We ask this humbly, and with averted gaze as befitting our station.
>
> The Harmony Project

I wasn't really paying much attention to the DRLVM downloads - it
seemed like a good time for a cup of tea - but I did wonder if the
required jars could be obtained from the (much) smaller download of the
eclipse-SDK-3.1.1.zip from the list at:

  http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.1.1-200509290840/

Regards,
 Mark.