harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Feinberg" <csdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [DRLVM] proposal to port MMTK to drlvm
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 01:04:29 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Feinberg <csdread@gmail.com>
Date: May 24, 2006 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: [DRLVM] proposal to port MMTK to drlvm
To: Ivan Volosyuk <ivan.volosyuk@gmail.com>

This is good. The JikesRVM and MMTK code is also built like this with
an interface between the two. You can find the code in:

$RVM_ROOT/rvm/src/vm/memoryManagers/JMTk/vmInterface/

the file is:
MM_Interface.java

This file is the direct interface to the GC. This file and some others
in that one directory are the only files left that are used from JMTk.
(This i believe holds true in the newest versions but i have not
worked with it in 1 year.) The rest are in the MMTk sub dir above the
vm dir of the $RVM_ROOT directory.

I dont know if this is helpful.

--
Daniel Feinberg