harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jchevm status?
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 16:14:19 GMT
Looks like you have downloaded recent classlib. This problem appeared
a few days ago after some changes in classlib. I have already created
a patch which adds the methods. Classlib is moving to java5 interfaces
so this changes should also go in the adapter.

There are a bunch of patches already attached to Harmony-483.
Reflection, system classloader works now reasonably well. My main
testing workload is eclipse and I am slowly moving forward. Eclipse
already can successfully use logging. I am investigating why it cannot
load its own jars.

A small note about patch sequence in jira: all patches should apply
cleanly except wrong patch: 2.
classlibadapter-incremental-update-20060522-20060528.diff (163 kb)
It was sent by mistake and contains exact the same content as initial
patch  classlibadapter-update-20060522.diff.
--
Ivan