harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: classlib build problem?
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 11:34:23 GMT
IMHO, the compilation problem is already fixed. At least I was able to
build recent classlib with eclipse compiler (using blackdown-jre-1.4.2
and drlvm).
Ah! Looks like the default rmi implementation was changed and it
doesn't contain the problem. The implementation relying on j.u.Scanner
is excluded from compilation process.
--
Ivan