harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] proposal to port MMTK to drlvm
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 23:40:32 GMT
Agree. We have the GC interfaces declared in:
 vm/include/open/gc.h
 vm/include/open/vm_gc.h
The interfaces hide implementation of VM, providing functionality to
get root set in stop-the-world state, callbacks for object allocation
and write barriers.
Please, take a look at it. If you have questions, suggestions,
extension feel free to ask.
--
Ivan