harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DRLVM contribution - try this out!
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 11:08:12 GMT
IMHO, I would prefer new patch attached. Say, named like:
  DRLVM-GCC-3.4_and_4.x-cumulative_v2.patch
  DRLVM-GCC-3.4_and_4.x-cumulative_20060519.patch

It could help people if something is working with old patch and
suddenly stop working with new one. Please, write small description
with patch instructions. List of changes are also welcomed.
--
Ivan