harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] build process improvement
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 20:17:55 GMT
This is really bad. We'd better workaround this dependency.
Either they should be in one component and resolve this issue internally.
Or we could (?) make awt with rudementary swing implementation in one
module and the separate swing module implementing full set of
functionality. Is it possible?

--
Ivan
Intel Middleware Products Division