harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject jchevm status?
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 19:50:17 GMT
I have recently built jchevm and tried to run eclipse with it. When
functionality.

I have taken a look at list of loaded native libraries. It looks
classpath is used for system classes instead of harmony classlib. I
remember, there was some discussion about porting jchevm to harmony
classlib, what is the status of this work? Harmony classes prooved to
work in drlvm. So I think once the porting is done it could be
possible to get eclipse working on jchevm soon.

--
Ivan
Intel Middleware Products Division