harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building DRLVM and classlib on x86_64 platform
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 23:06:10 GMT
Gregory,

Interesting investigations. Looks like classlib porting to 64 bit is needed.

Btw, here is another vector for hacking :)
Since the JIT is not ported to em64t yet, but works on ia32, it could
be possible to build 32-bit version of DRLVM using compatibility layer
in linux-x86_64 (gcc -m32). It should give reasonable performance.
--
Ivan