harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DRLVM contribution - try this out!
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 02:15:18 GMT
Chris, try patch from Harmony-443 for gcc-3.4.6 it should also work for
gcc-3.4.5. With the patch I was able to build VM and started eclipse.

As for gcc-4.1.0, I have prepared patch which fixes all the compilation
problem, code still builds and works if compiled by gcc-3.4.6 and now
compiles on gcc-4.1.0, but when compiling with gcc-4.1.0 it fails to run
eclipse with message:
    java/lang/ClassFormatError : java/lang/Class: could not parse exceptions
for method
forName(Ljava/lang/String;ZLjava/lang/ClassLoader;)Ljava/lang/Class;

--
Ivan
Intel Middleware Products Division