harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DRLVM contribution - try this out!
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 00:48:58 GMT
Leo, thank you, for the clarification.

I have created JIRA issue 'Harmony-443' with the patch.
It fixes compilation with GCC-3.4.6
I have checked, that fix doesn't break GCC-3.3.x build or windows build.

Now I am working on compilation issues with GCC-4.1.0.
I've found a few in log4cxx and some in jitrino.

Rana, the patch is not intended for immediate acceptance it's just here for
evaluation.
--
Ivan
Intel Middleware Development